Heart Like A Wheel - Hot Wheels Edition (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
Has anyone ordered the Hot Wheels Edition of Heart Like A Wheel, which comes with a Hot Wheels Dragster painted up like Shirley's car from WalMart?

I ordered 4 and they arrived, my wife picked them up and I discovered that they sent me the regular NHRA edition with no Hot Wheels car.

I am just curious to see if anyone has received the HW edition.

I happened to be in a WalMart this weekend and picked one up. I had ordered the regular version through Amazon
S/F
D

My wife got it for me at Wal-Mart. I told her she had to get another copy because I wasn't opening the one with the car.

On second thought, might have to get another with the car to open up, and send it down some good ol' orange Hot Wheels track.

There's a clip of my brother and I this past Christmas. Go to youtube.com & search for Hot Wheels Drag Racing. I bought a few of the Snake Mongoose sets, and we just couldn't resist opening one set up to play. Brought back some good memories.

My wife got it for me at Wal-Mart. I told her she had to get another copy because I wasn't opening the one with the car.

On second thought, might have to get another with the car to open up, and send it down some good ol' orange Hot Wheels track.

There's a clip of my brother and I this past Christmas. Go to youtube.com & search for Hot Wheels Drag Racing. I bought a few of the Snake Mongoose sets, and we just couldn't resist opening one set up to play. Brought back some good memories.

Where abouts in WalMart do they have the Hot Wheels edition? Is it in the DVD section or in the Toy section?

LMFAO @ "Oh it's too damn fast!"

You got me searching eBay for one of those now.

I picked a few copies up at my local WalMart today.

They have a special promo stand set up for the Hot Wheels edition DVD. If anyone wants one PM me and I can pick one up for them. As long as you cover the cost of the DVD postage and packaging I am happy to pick one up and send it to you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back