He is Back(caution race results) (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
Well after a first round lost last week, at Z-Max the Wilk has bounced back!!! Great job Tim!! also your great crew guys, Jeff, Rich, Brandon,John,Sam,Nick, Kevin, you guys were awsome today, and what a great funny car battle this is going to be, should keep all of us funny car junkie's glued to our seats!! Better get your Got Wilk shirts, they are going fast!!!

Great Job Wilk!!! Great to see you Win.... (well... if a certain driver of a Valvoline car didn't win)....!

Congrats.... This funny car championship is gonna be fun to watch!!!:cool:

Way to go Wilk!

I thought about ya' today, Mark.

As the Aerosmith song goes..."Back in the saddle again!"

Tremendous. Like I have been saying,
If anyone but Tim Wilk wins the championship, it will be a damn shame.

4 races left, come on Tim, almost there!:cool:

May the Aluminum God's be kind to Tim and let that thing go straight as an arrow to Victory !

Nothing against the other guys but Tim this year has paid his dues and having a good year and would be clinching the title soon under the old system.
Tim ain't worrying about the new system he's on the hunt.
Good to let the little guy's win a few , it keeps the teams from getting complacent .
How about a Wilk and Dixon year is that asking too much !

It was awesome watching Wilk's win in person yesterday. Especially impressive, the first round win when after doing the burnout, Wilk and Capps were told to shut off due to a tree malfunction. That was immediately fixed, they restarted the cars, staged them and down the track they went with Wilk laying down low ET of eliminations!!

It was great to see Tim win again! I hope he is able to maintain his lead and bring home the championship.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back