Hart's Upset (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
With Hart's win at the Gators, that had to rank in the top 10 of nitro upsets, ranking right there with Spulock's and Sherm Gunn's winning at Pomona. Gary Beck and Bob Bode just to think of a few. Hart's win was in my view and big boost for our sport, the old any given day deal.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Short Track Announcer

being a hard core Team Kalitta fan I would not call that an upset. Hart ran consistent numbers with the exception of round one, never winning by default. you bet I have my favorites and cheer them on but he and his team did a fine job and a deserving win

Hart is NOT a wet behind the ears kid - he is a veteran driver with many runs in a A Fuel car that is set up the closest thing to a fuel car (T/F - F/C) in the way it runs and drives. That is why drivers usually drive A Fuel cars before stepping up to T/F and F/C both, not Alcohol Funny Cars. The whole operation is tried and proven with the car - crew & CC already in a position to be players from the time they rolled through the front gate. Yes the driver has limited seat time in the T/F car but he is definitely NOT a rookie.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back