Happy Veteran's Day (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
This nation owes a great deal of gratitude to those who've served in our mighty and great armed forces. For all of you service men and women out there, I wish I could shake your hand.

You are the TRUE heroes, not the over glorified drivers, football players and actors. YOU, the Marines, the Coast Guards, the Army's the Navy's and your families, are the people who we should honor day in and day out, not just once or twice a year.

Thank you

It's also my wife's birthday and for the next three months she's the same age as I am! Yeah!

For veteran's day, I always make it a point to call my father-in-law and thank him for his contribution to the freedoms and liberties I enjoy. I did the same with my father until he passed in '95. It never gets old!

Nothing in the world would be possible without the HUGE sacrifices made by our veterans! Thank you Men and Women alike!;)

I can't speak for anyone else, but from my perspective I can say it's truly been an honor and a privilege to serve our great country. I joined in 1985 and I've been goin' ever since... (See my Blogs - that I've been slacking on again.)

Thanks.

What The Senior Chief said, and one more thing

I joined the service because it was The Right Thing to do, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Lee Greenwood put it best: "And I'd stand up next to you and defend Her still today, There ain't no doubt I Love This Land, God Bless The USA"

d'kid

Thank you to those who served, those who are serving, and to the families everywhere....May God Bless you and we shall forever be in your debt.

patriot.gif
Thanks to all the Vets and those in harms way today.
patriot.gif
God bless America.

Like I posted in the birthday thread, I was just lucky enough to what I wanted to do for a living. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters still out there doin' the do.

S/F
D

A heartfelt thank you to all armed forces members and their families both American and Canadian.

I've always looked at Veteran's Day as a celebration..

But let's not forget what the soldiers are going through coming back. It's hell for them.

I've worked for the Veteran's Administration for a total of 21 yrs now..and it always breaks my heart to see the pain..both physical and emotional..of being in combat.

God bless our Men & Women of the military.

Congrats to your Uncle, by the way Ninji, for the big honor to be bestowed tomorrow... That is really cool news...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back