Happy Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

thanksgiving.png

Last edited:
For the East coast people, Scrapple and eggs for breakfast then the Turkey Dinner Challenge who can stay awake after that?
Here on the west coast it's turkey and racing on Thanksgiving for me every year. I'm in Ventura Ca for a 2 night midget and sprint car race. They got Wed sessions in yesterday but due to the hard rain last night and this morning the Thurs main events will be tomorrow Fri. So I was sitting at the Golden Corral at 10.00 this morning when they opened stuffing myself with turkey and banana pudding. Now, I'm just sitting at the hotel watching football and waiting to go back to the Golden Corral later tonight for round 2.:D

Last edited:
Here on the west coast it's turkey and racing on Thanksgiving for me every year. I'm in Ventura Ca for a 2 night midget and sprint car race. They got Wed sessions in yesterday but due to the hard rain last night and this morning the Thurs main events will be tomorrow Fri. So I was sitting at the Golden Corral at 10.00 this morning when they opened stuffing myself with turkey and banana pudding. Now, I'm just sitting at the hotel watching football and waiting to go back to the Golden Corral later tonight for round 2.:D

Lucky You! Turkey Night is a bucket list item for me.....

Alan

We have 45 mph winds here so I don't think that would work for them here also. Now we are expecting some snow on Sunday! Round 2 for the Turkey???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back