Happy Thanksgiving........ (1 Viewer)

Thank you Deby Martin for the hard work in keeping the news about our teams posted here on the Mater' front page. Thanks to Shannon for keeping the site up and running and thanks to the racers, track officials, vendors, sponsors, media and most importantely....THE FANS, who keep this sport afloat even though the hard economic climate we are in.

The team at CRX Promotions extends our best wishes for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Who woulda thought that what began as doing Press Releases for Chris Demke would turn into 10 clients, and a start up business within 5 months? I'm very thankful for John, Jason and Chris for the work they do in getting our little company up and running.

Happy Thanksgiving all.....

Steak sounds good to me!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

RG

Randy, I would have invited you if I have seen this yesterday! It was mesquite grilled & I even roasted some baby red potatoes... Needless to say, even without turkey, there are leftovers today. Drop by for a steak & eggs breakfast!

Blessed Be All.

we had a quiet day, Kat, K'dubs and myself, and did give Thanks for the Blessings we have received.

I find it somewhat humorous the number of my friends here on the 'Mater and here in town that did not 'do' a Turkey this year... Beef Stroganoff and a couple of pies, here.

Type at y'all later.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back