Happy Thanksgiving........ (1 Viewer)

rollemup

Nitro Member
......to all my 'Mater' friends. After going to a third world country I have a different perspective on life and Thanksgiving and I am not ashamed to say that I am a follower of Jesus Christ or to say Merry Christmas to anyone anywhere, thanks :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family--and also best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2010. Rejoice, for in Bethlehem a saviour is born. God bless you and yours.:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Maters and thanks for being nice to me when I crossed paths with some of you during the countdown. See you next year!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

John, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate what you do and how proficient you are at your job.

I wish you were there for all 23 races.

Arthur

Don't forget to make sure the turkey has properly thawed out before dropping it in the fryer.

Hope everyone has a happy turkey day.

Happy Turkey day to all of you!!! Hope you all have a SAFE & FUN HOLIDAY!!! Think of me later on tonight at 9:00 PM. I will be working at my local J.CREW Factory Store on I71 about an hour South of Columbus, OH. But thankfully I get time and a half!! We open at Midnight!! I am working till 6:00 AM!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks guy ! Enjoyed the coverage last year and look forward to watching you do what you love to do ! You lucky Dog to get to go to every race !

Yes tis a great celebration of the success this country has brought to so many and a time to count blessings.

This will be the greatest year ever for giving rather than receiving in a long time.
We may not be in the best shape financially but it always brings out the best at Christmas time from good Christian Citizens.

I see families volunteering to sponsor less fortunate families for Thanksgiving and taking Santa orders for Christmas !
Wal Mart and the Churches are leaders in placing needy families with families who care enough to share.
That is the greatness that is called The United States Of America !

Yeah I'm blowing my diet to Hell's and back !
That said I don't have to come up with a new New Years resolution !

And yeah " G " I got a 23 lb. Turkey yesterday so no danger of walking the plank this year !

Happy Thanksgiving Maters and don't worry about the calories for one day at least !

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I went shopping yesterday afternoon as we had a last minute change in plans. Found some beautiful steaks (because a 23# turkey would take us weeks to muddle through now that Rick's boys are both grown up & on their own) some very large mushrooms to stuff, fresh asparagus and, oh my, lobster tails that look great and don't cost the whole bank! I am thankful for my surf & turf thanksgiving this year. :) In about an hour I will put together a southern style pecan pie and kick back for a few minutes. :D No planks to walk here, but I have a little flexibility in the menu.

CHRISTmas is a month away!

Happy Thanksgiving to the only message board I visit in the galaxy. A board filled with the creative thinking of a Jimmy Prock, the instinctiveness of Roland Leong, and the durability of Jim Head!!

Happy Turkey Day to all. Everyone have a Great day an many more!!!!!

From Team Erbacher Racing.

Hi,

Just jumping in to wish all Maters a happy Thanksgiving.
Hope to meet some of you in Pomona for 2010 season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back