Happy birthday terry larsen!!! (1 Viewer)

Happy Birthday Terry!
May your football team improve, your weather go easy this winter and may you have a whole bunch more of these.

Happy Birthday Terry!!!

(Don't look now, but I think a fire fighter friend of mine said something about Hot shots being deployed to some cornfield in the middle of the country.:eek:)

You wouldn't know anything about that...

would you?
;)

Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate the 16th anniversary of my 39th birthday! It's really nice to have a bunch of friends like you guys! Jenn, your lo-jack skills are coming along nicely. And to all of my Texas friends, the person who uttered that disparaging comment about Texans yesterday has been duly reprimanded (not by me, but Suzie Q gave him a pretty good text lashing) Thanks again to all!

Noted!!;) You do well, glasshoppah...does not the pebble, entering the water, begin new journeys, glasshoppah??;)

Depends on the pebble, a well airated (is that a word) one might float, but if if I was the pebble, I'd drown and that would be the end of my journey.

If I'm the glasshoppah, would you be the oldcust?

Depends on the pebble, a well airated (is that a word) one might float, but if if I was the pebble, I'd drown and that would be the end of my journey.

If I'm the glasshoppah, would you be the oldcust?

Ahhh, glasshoppah, you walk on thin rice papah there.......

Baaaaahahahahahaha!!! OLDCUST!!!!

Hey Terry, you had better watch out when you are walking down the hall in the office...................Gary said he was gonna kick your cane out from under you!:D

And as my favorite Insurance Investigator, Banacek, might say, "an old Polish proverb says, " If the potato borscht is red, there may be children working in the mines..." I think that just about says it all, don't you? (Anyone else remember Banacek starring George Peppard?

And as my favorite Insurance Investigator, Banacek, might say, "an old Polish proverb says, " If the potato borscht is red, there may be children working in the mines..." I think that just about says it all, don't you? (Anyone else remember Banacek starring George Peppard?

What in the wild world of sports is borscht?

And the pink color of the Lithuanian Borscht looks as if it was made with Pepto Bismol.......

Nebraski... methinks the youngster don't know the wonderful things they missed... heck I remember things before there was color TV....

Korve anyone?

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back