Happy Birthday Kelly!!! (1 Viewer)

Well I'm late ! I'm always late.
I know you women like the attention long as no one asks how old you are so I'll say you are a Spring Chicken and leave it at that.
The important thing is did everyone treat you like Royalty or is chastisement in order?
Anyway I hope it was a good one and you have many , many more.

Kelbabe,

Happy birthday, a day late, to go with the happy birthday I shared with you yesterday. In response to whoever it was that suggested that I or Ron fly in to take you to dinner, I would rather you fly out, I know a great Italian place in Sonoma................

Alan

P.S. Don't pay any attention to that number, you're never to old to be WICKED

Awwww....thanks y'all! I had a nice birthday weekend so far and all these well-wishes sure helped that even more. :)

Awwww....thanks y'all! I had a nice birthday weekend so far and all these well-wishes sure helped that even more.
I guess it must have been our words!! :confused:
Cause our gifts kinda sucked... :D :p
I gotta go check my vcash account... BRB.........................:eek:

kelly come to indy , ron really needs a good partner for the cornhole game , although shoe is probaly better than he is . we can celebrate your bday the right way, belated indy bday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to know about cornhole....I have a freakish image of beavis and butthead! ;)

Actually, I was going to try Indy. I don't think it's gonna work. (sidebar...sorry Drew :( )

Looks like Ennis will be my next/last race of this season

hahah cornhole is beanbag game , im sure ron would rather have u for partner than tony lol. theres no trying to make indy , u have to go.

looks like I'm a bit late.

Happy Bday Kelly

Hey dear, did you get my message? I left 3 or 4 messages with people over the weekend and they said they never got them so I just wanted to make sure.

Oh, crap! Yes I did.....sorry I didn't call back. Thanks so much!

Did you go to the dog show Sunday?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back