Happy Birthday Kathy! (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Happy Birthday Kathy Fisher!

happy_birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Kathy!
May your stock and value go up and
May your reaction times and blood pressure go down!

Happy Birthday Kathy!

It was great to meet you and your family at Budd's Creek and may your success from last season spill over into the coming seasons.

Happy Birthday wishes from sunny California Kathy! :)
Hope ya had a fun day. :D

THANKS GUYS!!!!! I really appreciate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Sorry I missed this yesterday....I got so busy doing various things, that I wasn't around the computer much.

Matt - Interview went pretty good...I actually could have talked for the whole hour if Stevie would have let me!! ;) lol You can hear the podcast on the website realracinusa.com - look for Straightlin' w/Stevie

Sorry I missed this yesterday....I got so busy doing various things, that I wasn't around the computer much.

Understandable, who really wants to be around the computer on their 21st birthday? ;)

Understandable, who really wants to be around the computer on their 21st birthday? ;)

You're too funny! ;)

Actually I think I may be one of the few who don't want to be that age again. It seems like things in life didn't get "real good" until 30.....and keep getting better! :D

You're too funny! ;)

Actually I think I may be one of the few who don't want to be that age again. It seems like things in life didn't get "real good" until 30.....and keep getting better! :D

My mom tells people she's 23 and holding. She says if you are going to pick a year to hold on to, might as well be a good one.

Matt - Interview went pretty good...I actually could have talked for the whole hour if Stevie would have let me!! ;) lol You can hear the podcast on the website realracinusa.com - look for Straightlin' w/Stevie

That's good to hear Kathy, Stevie has been our track announcer (among other things) for the last few years. Great guy, lends a hand where ever needed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back