Happy Birthday Kathy Fisher (1 Viewer)

Hello!

Thank you!

I had to go check my settings...and make sure I had the date correct..(which I do.... :))...it's really today! Woo hoo a b-day on a Saturday!

Now I just wish it wasn't in the dead of winter....so maybe I could be racing or something!

January B-day's...stink in Ohio!! lol!!!!!!

Hello!

Thank you!

I had to go check my settings...and make sure I had the date correct..(which I do.... :))...it's really today! Woo hoo a b-day on a Saturday!

Now I just wish it wasn't in the dead of winter....so maybe I could be racing or something!

January B-day's...stink in Ohio!! lol!!!!!!

Happy Birthday anyway Kathy , it at least gets rid of the wintertime blues for one day anyway.
It's your day, I hope you get the special treatment today !

-I'm late- :eek:

Happy Birfday Kathy!
Sorry 'bout the cold Winter, wish I could send ya some of the 80° sunshine we had here today.

"Try" to have fun anyways. :D

That I'm Late ain't half of it...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kathy
Live, Laugh, Love and you'll never get old.

d'kid

Thanks guys! It was a fun evening!

DSC003182-600x450.jpg

Laurie had the cake made for me...and well...I just couldn't "cut up me...or my car"...LOL...so we ended up taking the car off....it was too funny! (Four layer - German Chocolate....yep the "good" icing inside the cake....wow is it good!

DSC00346-600x450.jpg

As you can see...gots lots of pretty flowers and a really cool bank!

DSC003553-600x450.jpg

Bill and Connie Rudy got me the "Dragster Pig"....and even stuck a little change in for my racing fund! He'e CUTE!

DSC003562-600x450.jpg

AND......

DSC00338-600x450.jpg

...and I know Kevin would kill me if he knew I put this pic up....BUT...it's the only one of the two of us together last night......See what i put up with!?!?!? :eek:;)

DSC003402-600x450.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back