Hagan will drive Aaron's FC in 2012 (1 Viewer)

Am I having a brain fart? Aaron's is primary for 13 events. What about the other 10 races since DieHard went to associate sponsor? Did I miss something?

Am I having a brain fart? Aaron's is primary for 13 events. What about the other 10 races since DieHard went to associate sponsor? Did I miss something?
Shelor Auto Mile, Army, Valvoline, Fram, Prestone, Autolite, Mopar, Matco, Napa, Schumacher Electric, Service Central, Gates, Die Hard, MTS, Ringers Gloves, Oakley.......pick ten.;)

with recent poor sales numbers and store closings within the Sears Holding Group, it is fortunate that Diehard remains in any capacity.

happy to see valvoline returning.

with recent poor sales numbers and store closings within the Sears Holding Group, it is fortunate that Diehard remains in any capacity.

Actually, Sears "spun-in" (as opposed to a spin-off) the Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard brands into a company called KCD IP a few years ago. Helps protect them from the larger company's issues. They remain profitable and they are hoping to further license them -- which might explain why they continue to market them.

Interesting article on this and Sears here: Last gasp for Sears - The Term Sheet: Fortune's deals blog Term Sheet

I recall at the end of last year Mopar announced with the Jeg announcement that they would be stepping up for a number of races this year for Matt. It also says something about Pennzoil, but I see a Valvoline decal on his firesuit in the Aaron's release.

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/19520-coughlin-unveils-new-pro-stock-mopar

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back