Ha ha, Beautiful Noise makes it onto Scelzi sez (1 Viewer)

Oh wait, I saw a few of you during the opening and closing of NHRA Today, Sunday morning. Some of you were standing behing Marty Reed and Mike Dunn.

Hey! I am in there, too! Dammit!

See, the person wearing the Who t-shirt standing right next to him (unbeknownst to both of us, apparently) but you can't see my head? Yeah, that's me, right there. We were both jockeying for the same shot, but it is clear that Joe had a height advantage. In fact, I damn near tripped over Joe trying to get pics of Scelzi in that outfit ... a scene I literally stumbled upon.

That's TWO Maters on there, people. Heh.

Alright, I gotta find my digi cam and offload those photos. I have an assload from the weekend.

World finals '94 just before the Pro finals in Cruz's pits. Steve Evans does a piece and I'm standing right behind him. I heard from Everybody on that one!

Yes, the Who shirt! Who could forget that? I also saw the person holding up the sign!

BTW I saw the Who in Portland the other night. Great show, as the lads can still rock!

They should have changed the name this week to "Scelzi Scares" instead of "Scelzi Says". I had nightmares about that segment Sun night.

I didn't see any of the TV coverage, so I missed the "Scelzi Sez" entirely.

But, I tell you, it was quite a sight to witness that in person. The fans loved it.

The funniest thing was listening to Alan Reinhart on the audiocast commenting to an unheard voice in the booth. "Hey, isn't that Gary?" "Who's Nacho Libre?" "What Jack Black movie?" :D

Hey! I am in there, too! Dammit!

See, the person wearing the Who t-shirt standing right next to him (unbeknownst to both of us, apparently) but you can't see my head? Yeah, that's me, right there. We were both jockeying for the same shot, but it is clear that Joe had a height advantage. In fact, I damn near tripped over Joe trying to get pics of Scelzi in that outfit ... a scene I literally stumbled upon.

That's TWO Maters on there, people. Heh.

Alright, I gotta find my digi cam and offload those photos. I have an assload from the weekend.

Nacho%20Libre.jpg

Haha! There I am! Nice find, Alan.

Too funny. Wait til I tell hubby I was on TV. Dream come true. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back