Grime Boss = New Primary Sponsor For Jim Dunn Racing (1 Viewer)

I think that either Jim Dunn has serious marketing prowess, or he has someone working for him that does. Canidae Dog Food was genius, I bet 95% of the fans at any given race have a dog, and might have been thinking about switching to a premium food. I know at Pomona everyone had a sample bag of Canidae in their bag. Tap-it... I think we are all looking beyond Bud, Miller or Coors in our libations. Now the Grime Boss people... we all pretty much have garages where we have a tendency to get dirty. Perhaps we'll see some of the premium breweries like Shock Top, or here locally in SoCal, Hangar 24 enter the fray. How about the battle of the "Premium" beers.

Jim Dunn may well be the smartest man in drag racing if you ask me. I personally would give anything and everything to be smart enough to race fuel funny cars for as long as he has, win the races he has on the budget he has to work with. When's the last time that man had a 9-to-5 job? And he's been doing this for how long?? I get up every day, work hard and still barely make ends meet, but then I see guys like Dunn and Densham burning nitro for a living and only wish I were that savvy.

Nobody knows for sure but I'm willing to bet give he gives companies a very good deal, a giant bang for the buck and they obviously have a good pitch man to make it happen. I'm sure they take deals that other big teams won't touch. I think a lot of guys go out of racing when they really didn't have to. But then again I've seen a lot of other deals go down that were heartbreaking. They were no brainers to me but yet the company could have cared less.

Grime Boss, thanks for coming on board with the Dunn team and NHRA drag racing.

I need an order of hand wipes for my shop so its definitely going to be Grime Boss brand.

I've been using the Grime Boss hand wipes for several months now, ever since they showed-up on the Jim Dunn FC. I found them at Auto Zone, they are a GREAT product.

A big round of applause to Forward Sports Marketing. While others scramble to find sponsorship dollars, Jim Dunn Racing always manages to put a deal together to keep going. Not sure how lucrative of a deal it really is, but it seems to be keeping the car out there on the track.

Well done.

Likely not too lucrative, factor in a driver paying big $$$ to drive....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back