Good resource for TV racing schedules (1 Viewer)

Tony

Nitro Member
I just read a post from Ken Riegel on another Mater thread: Going to be one hell of a weekend to watch racing on TV. Always look forward to Memorial Day weekend. Monaco, Indy 500, Coke 600, NHRA Race.

I agree with Ken. I follow F1, NASCAR, and of course the NHRA. Gave up on Indy cars after the split. A good resource that I've found on the web is: www.tvracer.com. This site shows all the major racing series and TV programming. I use it a LOT. Hope this helps someone.

It's nice for sure. Wish I would have noticed this before I started combing the sites for television dates. The toughest for me was the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour site. That's a rabbit hole. Getting any information from that site made the NHRA page look good! (if they don't happen to post it, Whelen Modifieds will continue on NBCsn in mid June) <----why watch Sprint Cup when you have these babies to watch.

I only wish they televised the King of the Wing tour, and ISMA Supermodifieds...then I would be the happiest guy in the world.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back