Good Pub for Wilkerson ... Daniel Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

Be like your Dad. Just the time I spent talking to him in the pits in Bristol last year, I know he is a good man.

Wilkerson is tearing it up..and keeping the engines safe/together.

I think it is awesome to see a team w/ a low budget beating up on 4 car team 'empires' w/ budgets that total nearly 20 million dollars...

Go Tim/Fred--

"Go Tim/Fred--" - Quote, Terry Jones

I was on Wilk's website the other day....clicked on "crew" and didn't see Mr. Mandoline in the mix. I must have missed something along the way.

Late.............Mitch

Mitch, Fred is no longer on the fuel team, but is tuning Daniel's alky car, Fred tuned DAn to the Div 3 title last year, and will try and do the same this year, we will be in Norwalk this weekend, for the "Land of the Winners" Div 3 race. Thanks for all the kind words for the "Wilks". I will be in Milan for Daniel's debut in Nitro car, looking forward to that!!!!

Mitch, Fred is no longer on the fuel team, but is tuning Daniel's alky car, Fred tuned DAn to the Div 3 title last year, and will try and do the same this year, we will be in Norwalk this weekend, for the "Land of the Winners" Div 3 race. Thanks for all the kind words for the "Wilks". I will be in Milan for Daniel's debut in Nitro car, looking forward to that!!!!

Thanks for the update Mark. Not much time the past 3 yrs to stay caught up on things while chasing 3 grandkids around the house, yard, etc.

Late.............Mitch

I'm a huge Wilk fan but as well as that car is running this year I'd be very paranoid putting someone else in it. They said it is the same car he has been running all year. Hope they kick some tail, though.

Fred is very much involved....Tim is on the phone w/ him between most rounds emailing the graphs.
It would be nice to see em finish in the top 3 this year...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back