Good places to go after this weekend’s Vegas race? (1 Viewer)

What’s aggravating about the camera deal is I left my good lens at the hotel since I was told Friday it wouldn’t be allowed.
Once I got inside I saw several people in the stands with sizable lenses.

What’s aggravating about the camera deal is I left my good lens at the hotel since I was told Friday it wouldn’t be allowed.
Once I got inside I saw several people in the stands with sizable lenses.
Gorilla glued on ? Undetachable ... I'm bummed.

You had better have made it to John Mulls, Roadkill.
Capps did his beatin' the meat with Capps BBQ deal from there.

Gorilla glued on ? Undetachable ... I'm bummed.

You had better have made it to John Mulls, Roadkill.
Capps did his beatin' the meat with Capps BBQ deal from there.
I need to be beat around the head and shoulders Ray. We didn’t make it there.
We had planned on going out last night but we spent the day first driving to Henderson to a knitting shop my wife wanted to visit.
We then drove to Mount Charleston and to Red Rock Canyon.
By the time we got back to the hotel, we were spent.

Here we go Ted.

Incase you need a pick me up ~ boys not right in a brilliant way

Last edited:
Dang, Ray. Now I almost regret heading home tomorrow, or we would have tried to get to the Road Kill Grill.
But, we’ve been in Vegas since last Thursday.
I’m ready to get back to where we live. The population is under 700, and the closest stop light is 8 miles from my house.

Dang, Ray. Now I almost regret heading home tomorrow, or we would have tried to get to the Road Kill Grill.
I’m ready to get back to where we live. The population is under 700, and the closest stop light is 8 miles from my house.
St Louis with Kenny just up the road Ted ...

Who in their right mind goes from one stop light in 8 miles, too 8 stop lights every mile. OOOhh , I'll bet you're ready to get back to them chickens Ted, they ain't gonna milk themselves.

✈️📷🤙

Who in their right mind goes from one stop light in 8 miles, too 8 stop lights every mile. Ohhhh , I'll bet you're ready to get back to them chickens.

✈️📷🤙
LOL.
Actually, my wife is ready to get back to HER chickens.
I’m ready to get back to our king size Tempur-Pedic bed and some peace and quiet where there is nobody on the other side of the wall.
But, the weather forecast for Arkansas tomorrow evening is not looking too promising. I’m hoping for a smooth, on-time flight.

I'm 17 miles to the closet stop light, but my town's population is 1,700. LOL
Been here two yrs. and love it. No more big city life for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back