Good News (1 Viewer)

And Bad News
Watch it Cliff, you are going to get in trouble for reposting, And drag me down with you, Oh well it was fun while it lasted!

Hey Jim, I'm thinking of starting the National Ass'n of Reposters. No dues, all ya gotta do is repost at least once per week. Think we can get M involved? heh heh heh

With Atlanta gone and Houston gone after next year, maybe this could absorb one or more of those events?
And thank God it's a quarter mile track!

A super big lol on this one Cliff, the king of the repost, lol. This post you put up has been rumored and talked about for some time, this is not new, yet I am very hopefull this thing does get built.

Now Cliff, back to your searches for the ultimate in reposts.

Cliff, what is your opinion of this venture?

TopFuel@Lions

I really, really hope it gets built & they start running. There are a lot more tracks closing than opening. Have noticed that some of the newest tracks are 1/8 mile, less costly to build I think. I also hope that the track in Austin Texas builds a drag strip. That would kinda take the place of Houston. Am thinking the track in San Antonio (Alamo) might get more racers when Houston closes.

What I REALLY want to do is build a replica of Lions, complete with smog. I just new a few mil and a place to build it and.........

COTA isn't for sale, they are in fact considering building a drag strip. Alexis' daddy is a big investor in the track and since Alexis lives in Austin I see it happening. FYI the Rolling Stones are playing there on Nov 26th.

COTA isn't for sale, they are in fact considering building a drag strip. Alexis' daddy is a big investor in the track and since Alexis lives in Austin I see it happening. FYI the Rolling Stones are playing there on Nov 26th.
really!? the stones are playing there? that is sooper cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back