Get Well Quick Jerry (1 Viewer)

Man, I hate to hear that - Jerry is a good guy and fun to talk with. All us old codgers with mesh tubes in our arteries can sympathize with his problems.

Get well soon, Jerry - we miss you. All your friends up here in Grand Bend now know about your misfortune and I am sure they will be making calls and sending cards and stuff real soon now. We got the word right in the middle of the Pro Stock qualifying session, just as Brian Gahm was preparing to try and back up his awesome 6.299 from last night in his Haas-built Mustang.

Man, I hate to hear that.

During the U.S. Nationals several years ago, my Dad and I were having some trouble with our Haas built Cutlass. It was back when PST was still going and Jerry was pitted about 100 yards away from us. I went down to ask him for an opinion and the next thing I knew, he was grabbing some tools and telling me to take him to our car. He crawled under the car, found the problem and even went up for the next round to make sure it was alright. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal, but it's just something that meant alot at the time and I'll never forget and it.

Get well soon, Jerry.

Sean D

From all of us here at Cunningham's, especially Jim, get well soon buddy. We will be talking to you soon.

I'm glad he received a good warning..

It's stent..not stint, and stents are a good thing. His stint with the previous stent was finished..hehe.

Get well quick, Jerry.

From everyone at Gotham City Racing, our thoughts and prayers go out to Jerry for a swift recovery. Get well soon buddy!!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back