Gators Results? (1 Viewer)

moon

Nitro Member
I don't see anything on drag race central, nhra, twitter, etc? any idea what is going on?
i saw the pomponio team posted some video of their runs today, but other than that, nothing

They ran late, trying to get as many cars down the track, as possible. The results were reported shortly after.

Sunday looks like a washout, so eliminations will start at 9:00am local time. Any racers showing up tomorrow morning will be added to the bottom of their eliminators qualifying list.

www,DragRaceCentral.com will have final qualifying lists/ladders and full coverage of elimination in the evening, after racing has been completed.

They ran late, trying to get as many cars down the track, as possible. The results were reported shortly after.

Sunday looks like a washout, so eliminations will start at 9:00am local time. Any racers showing up tomorrow morning will be added to the bottom of their eliminators qualifying list.

www,DragRaceCentral.com will have final qualifying lists/ladders and full coverage of elimination in the evening, after racing has been completed.
thanks!

Megan Meyer won TAD just a little while ago, great track for Randys tune up 5.24 i believe.

i'll call myself out on this - for whatever reason i thought that the national event was this weekend - i also saw the regional deal was going down and thought that it was maybe a doubleheader weekend for the LODRS racers - i tried to report my own post for stupidity but could not figure that out either!
all caught up on the results from the D2 race now, hopefully this does not occur next week and i set my PTW lineup

This is great news! I have always liked Dixon's grace. I was at Epping one year, saw him walking by and had a nice chat with him. Nice that he took the time even though he was on his way to doing something for BVR.

I was at E-Town quite a few years ago just after Larry came back from running across the pond with the Santo gang and stopped by just to say hi.
Absolutely a great guy! Hope he can make the Northern section of East Coast meaning E-Town and Maple Grove but Not right now being we are prepping for Tons of snow for Monday night until Wed. In March, go figure?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back