Todd Okuhara to tune Hagan? (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Just read this on Twitter, don't know if it is true, but it is interesting. Back in November the word on the street was if Service Central wasn't returning to Gray's team then Rob W. was going to Hagan's team. Hopefully this is good news for Gray's team/Service Central and hopefully Don will still field the 3rd dragster. Again, I want to emphasize, this is a RUMOR.

Interesting Paul!!!

Shirley M posted on fb today that Rocky Boots has left Kalitta and will sponsor Matt Hagan. She didn't say if it's a primary or associate sponsorship.
And she posted it in her own unique style!!!
:D :rolleyes: :D

Interesting Paul!!!

Shirley M posted on fb today that Rocky Boots has left Kalitta and will sponsor Matt Hagan. She didn't say if it's a primary or associate sponsorship.
And she posted it in her own unique style!!!
:D :rolleyes: :D

Shirley sure was happy to be part of the Kalitta team when Strivectin and Xantrex were writing checks and then she comes out with that.

She just seems to have or had a way too sour attitude towards everyone at some point in time.

Quite sad really.

Last edited:
Shirley sure was happy to be part of the Kalitta team when Strivectin and Xantrex were writing checks and then she comes out with that.

She just seems to have a way to sour attitude towards everyone at some point in time.

Quite sad really.

I had to go look for myself, but I'm not sure if I could think of anyone that I would like to follow less on Twitter than her. It's not that surprising to me that all the supposed teams and deals and what not, fall through. Companies are all about the "now" in how they are represented, and her mouth and attitude "now", override her reputation of 30+ years ago.

All the minions stating that it's time for her to get back in a car are amusing, too.

The Hagen and Rocky Boots deal was announced in early to mid December. Created several semi related threads on here. Just like Shirley it's old news.

Last edited:

She just seems to have a way to sour attitude towards everyone at some point in time.

Quite sad really.

Paul, you will not have to dig far to figure out why she has hard feelings towards the Kalitta team. I did find the timing of her post yesterday to be a little weird since this deal was announced almost a month ago. Someone with a little more professionalism can figure out a way to congratulate someone without taking shots at other people. I would be shocked if any sponsor would want to come within a mile of her in today's PC world.

It always seemed to me that the Kalitta camp chose Shirley over Rahn during the breakup. The irony is just hanging there..........;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back