GA & KJ, Classy guys in my book ! (2 Viewers)

camaro

Nitro Member
Ok, a lotta people around here don’t like GA, but the guy is cool with me and the interview he gave after the final was a good example. You would think that after recently losing his 140 plus points lead due to the countdown and losing the last 2 finals to DC and breaking after having DC dead to rights for the final, you would think GA would be more than furious, but he was poised, and had nothing derogatory to say about Connolly and even had some inspiring words to say about Force. As for KJ, After the burndown with Humphries and a subsequent red light, I thot ‘oh boy theres gonna be some fisticuffs at the top end. But Kurt took it all in stride showed some real class and even praised Justin. Can u imagine if that was his dad. WJ was fit to be tied after his two famous burndowns with DC and Scott Geoffrion and Warren actually won those two races so imagine fireworks had he lost !

Suffice it to say that WJs humor is just out of most folks' league. I've spent hours with him and found him downright entertaining. Besides, he's smarter than just about any other wrench in the universe. You are right KJ is quite the class act himself as well as humorous. He's the best of both mom and dad I believe. As for GA, I believe he's shown unreal restraint by not going on a shooting spree to get his hard earned points back while watching the charity system back him in a corner.

Suffice it to say that WJs humor is just out of most folks' league. I've spent hours with him and found him downright entertaining. Besides, he's smarter than just about any other wrench in the universe. You are right KJ is quite the class act himself as well as humorous. He's the best of both mom and dad I believe. As for GA, I believe he's shown unreal restraint by not going on a shooting spree to get his hard earned points back while watching the charity system back him in a corner.

Yep,WJ is one funny guy and as Bobby has,I've had a couple of opportunities to converse with him. I could tell what some of our conversations were about but they would be deleted.:p He almost got me arrested in Memphis a couple of years ago and I surely can't reveal what happened but it was CLASSIC WJ. KJ has WJ's wit about him also but he shows a little more restraint than his dad. I wouldn't blame GA one bit if he goes postal if he does lose the Championship but he needs to wait till it's over before doing so. Just as with the "lucky" comment about Connolly after Indy,had the right to say it but it comes across wrong right now.

u guys have had the luxury of spending some personal time with WJ which most dont but i'll say this, i still have the clip of WJ/SG burndown and Warren definitely didnt look like he was joking :p .... you guys have been harpin' on GA referring to DC as lucky, but no one hasnt even mentioned Hot Rod Fuller talkin smack about Schumacher saying how Rod earned his lead while Tony inherited his. Imagine If GA made that same comment as Fuller, there would be a thread at least 100 post long !

u guys have had the luxury of spending some personal time with WJ which most dont but i'll say this, i still have the clip of WJ/SG burndown and Warren definitely didnt look like he was joking :p .... you guys have been harpin' on GA referring to DC as lucky, but no one hasnt even mentioned Hot Rod Fuller talkin smack about Schumacher saying how Rod earned his lead while Tony inherited his. Imagine If GA made that same comment as Fuller, there would be a thread at least 100 post long !

great post james, and great point on the lucky thing, the greg anderson hate machine club harps on the lucky comment but im suprised no one is bashing hot rod for saying that stuff about what seems to be nitromaters favorite son tony $hoe. greg is a humble guy and very classy im shocked hes not going off my self. greg is#1 in my books

WJ/KJ were real good friends of Scott,it was all show. I saw WJ and Scott carrying on @ Atlanta in WJ's pit,it was classic. Don't get me wrong,they were competitors but still friends.

You will very rarely, if ever, hear Greg Anderson say something bad or derogatory about someone.

The guy is a class act, as is Jason.

if the pattern in pro stock continues, cagnazzi racing, d.c in particular will reel off the next 3 championships or 3 out of 4 or something like that, and ill bet anything the g.a bashing will be no more and the d.c bashing will be in full swing. seems some just dont like a winner. like i sadi greg is a class act, i wonder how many of you that say hes cocky or smug or a cryer ever really talked to him in person? ill also bet none :D g.a k.j w.j 3 calssiest guys in the sport!

if the pattern in pro stock continues, cagnazzi racing, d.c in particular will reel off the next 3 championships or 3 out of 4 or something like that, and ill bet anything the g.a bashing will be no more and the d.c bashing will be in full swing. seems some just dont like a winner. like i sadi greg is a class act, i wonder how many of you that say hes cocky or smug or a cryer ever really talked to him in person? ill also bet none :D g.a k.j w.j 3 calssiest guys in the sport!

I remember numerous quotes from GA over the years,here's one to show you how respectful he is/was toward his fellow P/S competitors from Nat'l Dragster.
"If I was getting my butt beat like they are,I'd be testing the wheels off my car".
I never really had anything against him until he unloaded on WJ in Nat'l Dragster,so don't go thinking he's been an angel during his reign of terror. He was on a radio show around the G'ville race of 06 and really bashed WJ which got him in a little trouble with one of his sponsors. If you have noticed,the jawing between them has been @ a minimal since then. Is WJ an angel.nope but what you see with him is what you get.

no need to go into all that mike just say your a greg hater thats all. youll be 1 of those guys bashing dave in a few years:D

no need to go into all that mike just say your a greg hater thats all. youll be 1 of those guys bashing dave in a few years:D

I do not hate ANYBODY,I just don't care for him. I'm not a Connolly fan either but have you heard him say anything derogatory about another racer? In all reality,if WJ or KJ can't win it,it doesn't bother me who does even though I'm tired of GA winning. I'm on GA's @$$ about the lucky comment because he knows how the Countdown works,like it or not and he can either play it out or pull out. How long do you think Connolly's "luck" is going to last? the odds are against him after winning 4 in a row and 3 of the 4 races in the Countdown so far. When the points reset after Richmond,GA will be @ worst 10 points behind Connolly. If he is the racer he claims to be,it shouldn't be a problem winning it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back