FYI DISH HAS DROPPED FS1 & FS2 (1 Viewer)

i hate this,nascar also uses fox channels for the first half of the year,for all the money dish charges,you think you could work out something

Whats everyone paying for dish??? Im paying 250 for comcast with internet included...

Comcast here
Basic Digital TV (Includes FS-1) and High Speed Internet (300 Mbps) for 137.00

Cord cutter here
OTA antenna for locals
NHRA.TV 9.99 a month when you pay yearly
Prime Video free with my prime membership
Spectrum internet (200mps) 44.95
So whats that per month $54.95
You would be surprised how much better the picture quality is with the antenna! You have to be within line sight to where station antennas are. The farther you are away you are from the station antennas, the stronger, more expensive antenna you need. I have an indoor antenna in my apartment and station antennas are about 50 miles away. It was 25 bucks and came with a signal amplifier. There is one from Cannelmaster for $10. There's tons of information on antennaweb.org.

Last edited:
I cut the cable 3 years ago. Replaced it with OTA antenna's and:

Sling TV, but now ill have to change it to YouTube TV, but only $40.00 a month INCLUDING taxes and bs charges.

Century Link WIFI $45.00 includes all the taxes and bs charges.

NHRA TV, $100.00 a year.

I have saved a lot of money and am very happy with what I have.

Fox ,like HBO, is forcing Dish to provide all their channels to customers at a cost for each channel wether they want them or not, HBO was same, everyone would be charged for HBO wether they wanted it or not, I’ll miss FS1 and 2 but appauld Dish not forcing me to pay for HBO. I’ll miss Drag racing as well on TV, just like I miss ProStock before it became a GM only class

I wonder if the sponsors of the programs on FS1&2 are complaining to Fox and Dish over the thousands of people and potential customers that are not receiving their sales pitches due to these greedy mothers!

hope dish and fox settle soon. i can't imagine nhra is too happy paying fox to broadcast to a smaller market

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back