FYI DISH HAS DROPPED FS1 & FS2 (1 Viewer)

Not good! A lot of people have FS1 and FS2 for the Drag Racing. What might be even bigger is they also lost the Big 10 Network. With all the College Football on the weekends this is really going put Dish in a bind!! I'll bet a lot of people are going to move to a different provider.

Not good! A lot of people have FS1 and FS2 for the Drag Racing. What might be even bigger is they also lost the Big 10 Network. With all the College Football on the weekends this is really going put Dish in a bind!! I'll bet a lot of people are going to move to a different provider.
Great just in time for the countdown, they better get their s&@t together or they are going to lose a lot of customers, starting with me.

Rick

I had this issues last night as well with Sling (owned by Dish). I will be dropping them today.

The same thing will be happening Saturday down here in So. Fla as ATT/DirectTV are dropping some local channels over carriage fees.

hopefully they will resolve their financial differences. this happened with DISH and MAVTV, and MAVTV never came back. hope the same doesn't happen here.

But FS-1 and FS-2. Which is also gone, are far bigger than MAVtv.

There is a lot of football on Fox and the size of the viewers for football is much different than drag racing.

since nhra is paying for this,i wonder if they could move it to another channel nbcsn?? or do you just want you to buy there app?

When we all have 5G will quickly transition to a time where you buy your channels a la carte .... then, once we establish FMV on a channel basis packages will likely return to vogue. It's tough negotiation.

When we all have 5G will quickly transition to a time where you buy your channels a la carte .... then, once we establish FMV on a channel basis packages will likely return to vogue. It's tough negotiation.
I disconnected my cable box years ago. For the amount I was watching vs. the exorbitant gouging from my cable provider, I said it’s not worth it. Now we have a bunch of streaming services. Can’t wait until there is a streaming service for sports. Apple, are you listening? Would be a great app for the Apple TV... Maybe cable providers would negotiate harder to get a la carte and keep it that way, given that more stuff will keeping moving to a streaming service if they don’t.

Major f up by Dish. DirecTV has completely gone in the toilet since AT&T bought them out and I know of a lot of people that were thinking of switching Dish (me included). I'm ready to just pull the plug and stream what I watch.

DirecTV has completely gone in the toilet since AT&T bought them out

You are so correct. Before AT&T, I would call during NFL season and whine to their retention team (they call it loyalty) about having to pay for Sunday Ticket when new subscribers got it for free. They would give me it for free as well as other discounts. Now? "We can give you 10 dollars off that's the best we can do." FFS. :mad:

A lot of people have FS1 and FS2 for drag racing? I would like to see your number?

What I probably should have said was, if your a Drag Racing fan and you have access to FS1 & FS2 with Dish you probably view it thru there?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back