Funny car fever in Vegas (1 Viewer)

Everyone has a fair chance but if the Big full time teams miss the setup being too aggressive, The part time teams have a chance to get into the show being that they run way more conservative and consistent. Just my thought. It doesn't happen too often but it has happened and has shocked the diehard fan(s).

.02 guess......in: all 3 big teams + wilk......densham, p. lee, j. campbell, j. hale, c. head.......cruz, bode, j. capps toss up for last spot. Q4 saturday will be the best Q session of season to watch.......of any pro class all year long, and maybe best for last few years.

.02 guess......in: all 3 big teams + wilk......densham, p. lee, j. campbell, j. hale, c. head.......cruz, bode, j. capps toss up for last spot. Q4 saturday will be the best Q session of season to watch.......of any pro class all year long, and maybe best for last few years.

In my opinion, if the schedule was the way it is supposed to be (and used to be) where they would still be running a night session on Friday, that would definitely be the best session of the season to watch. It aggravates me to no end that there is not a night session here at either National Event, especially when there is absolutely no reason for it not to happen. No noise curfews here, plenty of lights, plenty of shutdown/safety ...

All of that being said, I am stoked about the car count and am super excited about this weekend.

It looks like we now have 24 entered with Terry Haddock switching his entry to Top Fuel where there's only nineteen including his entry.

Why not start a new tradition. Get rid of both Pomona races and start/end with Vegas. No issues with rain or curfews.

Why not start a new tradition. Get rid of both Pomona races and start/end with Vegas. No issues with rain or curfews.

Since I live in Vegas, I love the suggestion, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow, and they make no use of the "no noise curfew" any longer since all of the team owners want out of the track by 5pm PST on Friday and Saturday so they can hit the dinner and show circuit on the Strip. It is nearly criminal, in my opinion, that we no longer have night sessions here.

LA is the spiritual home of NHRA and drag racing, Pomona is really necessary.

In my opinion, if the schedule was the way it is supposed to be (and used to be) where they would still be running a night session on Friday, that would definitely be the best session of the season to watch. It aggravates me to no end that there is not a night session here at either National Event, especially when there is absolutely no reason for it not to happen. No noise curfews here, plenty of lights, plenty of shutdown/safety ...

All of that being said, I am stoked about the car count and am super excited about this weekend.

Chris - thank goodness for delays in the program that create unscheduled night sessions. Here are some pics I caught in Saturday's Q4 that stretched into the night.

14991990_10210550657670065_6030591290063034621_n.jpg

14980653_10210550658590088_4507302548476720415_n.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back