Fs1 sound (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Why after more than a year they cant match up the sound with cars on the starting line when taking off? Its like watching A old chinese movie lol.

I haven't seen the show, but it was off on all access too. When they did interviews the mouth and the voice didn't quite match.

Why after more than a year they cant match up the sound with cars on the starting line when taking off? Its like watching A old chinese movie lol.
They only had it right once last year and that was at St Louis. Then they lost the plot and haven't found it. Even with their new you beaut state of the art broadcast facility they cant get it right. Watch the March meet, thats perfect.

I haven't seen the show, but it was off on all access too. When they did interviews the mouth and the voice didn't quite match.
Last year on All Access at numerous events the A/V was out of Sync at times up to 5-6secs. Great when a lap lasts I don't know 4sec's?
So we got to hear who won before we saw it. Fantastic at light speed.

The only time I noticed the sound delay is when they filmed with the finish line camera and mic from start to finish, next time you go to National event go to the top end and you will here the same delay in real time sound, made me feel like i was there

The only time I noticed the sound delay is when they filmed with the finish line camera and mic from start to finish, next time you go to National event go to the top end and you will here the same delay in real time sound, made me feel like i was there
I don't go down to the finish line area often for big cars but it's always impressed me that you see the flames and hear nothing, and then by the time the sound gets to you the cars are just about on top of you.

First round of alcohol there was a short period of time where the announcer was telling us who won, et's and speed, etc., but the video still had the cars doing their burn-outs.

Wasn't comparing it to being there, just had a small feel with the sound being delayed, I don't watch the races for the announcers as much as the cars them selves, I do agree that it being off can get annoying, but then it's free, All access should be right being as you have to pay for it, I guess since I'm an older guy who remembers the lack of coverage ( almost none ) in days past I tend to over look the bad and hope for the show to get better over time, Randy miss seeing you racing your cars

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back