Fs1 sound/announcers (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Horrible,can barly hear the pro stock cars,however the talk to much announcers are clear and loud,wish they would shut up. Its bad enough Reiff wont shut up during a run,its not a horse track race, its like talking when someone is giving a speech,its rude. We want to hear thr cars,not you! After almost two years they still cant get the starting lime sound synced with cars lol

Last edited:
I was going to complain that the TV coverage looked like it was shot on film instead of Hi-Def digital video....

what happened to the staging lights they normally have on tv for us viewers,guess the folks at fs1 couldnt keep up??

how did the show start? or how are the shows starting now?......in diamond P days, i remember the show would start with the first pair rolling thru the water.
i.e. the show started with action. the first pair would race, then cut to the music and show introduction......for some reason i'm thinking nhra doesn't do this anymore?
at 1:00 cst yesterday the masters final round came on. the show started with the live introduction of jordan spieth and justin thomas on the first tee. they showed
their tee shots, then ran the intro of the show. i thought it was a great beginning to a great show.
i agree. the nhra production quality can improve.

Announcers talking all the time, main reason why I don't do All Access anymore.
At least on All Access the announcers are mostly just calling the races, and I do find some of their commentary informative. It's way better than listening to Reiff - the official cheerleader and number one fan of Team Force. I swear he must get bonus pay for each instance of mentioning the name Force.....it's really annoying.

At least on All Access the announcers are mostly just calling the races, and I do find some of their commentary informative. It's way better than listening to Reiff - the official cheerleader and number one fan of Team Force. I swear he must get bonus pay for each instance of mentioning the name Force.....it's really annoying.

You go where the draw is and who the most people want to hear about. In NHRA, that is team Force. They are the ones on 60 Minutes and HBO's Real Sports. They are the draw. Besides, it's not like Team Force hasn't delivered the drama so far this year ... John has annihilated 3 cars, Brittany has written off 1 and Courtney has won a race.

Hey T ped can you cover Reiffs mouth this weekend when the cars are running the 1/4 or 1000 ft lol.

My favorite part was when they explained how the tree works. I have been watching since the Wide World of Sports days and never saw the need to explain something so basic. I'd also like to know how in the heck Tony P mixes his paint. He called the paint job he did a "lightweight" paint job, since it only weighed 10lbs, then said it was possible to put 30 lbs of paint on a funny car body. Paint weighs about 6 lbs a gallon (give or take) and you can't count reducer since it essentially gasses off as the paint dries. Is there anyone out there using 5 gallons to paint anything short of a semi truck?

if nhra would have left the christmas alone in the first place. you could see the pre-stage and stage lights from the far end. why they didn't stay with this original two light design is beyond me. easy for racers, easy for announcers, and especially easy for fans. now fans in stands can barely, if at all, see the staging lights. the lines on the track as explained in houston coverage is ridiculous.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back