NASCAR, F1. Indy Car and even High Limit sprints have franchises.
What are the odds NHRA decides to sell a dozen to 14 per Pro class at some point where the owners with skin in the game get auto qualifying with the remaining 2-4 spots to the quickest non-Franchise cars?
24 nitro franchises at $1 million a pop, or even half a mil, would be a decent cash infusion, in addition to smaller fees for PS/PSB.
I'm not saying I would be for this, just throwing the idea out that will at some point be a discussion.
What are the odds NHRA decides to sell a dozen to 14 per Pro class at some point where the owners with skin in the game get auto qualifying with the remaining 2-4 spots to the quickest non-Franchise cars?
24 nitro franchises at $1 million a pop, or even half a mil, would be a decent cash infusion, in addition to smaller fees for PS/PSB.
I'm not saying I would be for this, just throwing the idea out that will at some point be a discussion.
Last edited: