Four Wide (2 Viewers)

Well maybe it is two many cars for me to keep track of, but i don,t believe pro stocks go on the chip when they lite two bulbs frist. I think they wait for the second car to stage then go on the chip. I realize 4 wide is a different animal. but in 2 wide you do not have to go on the chip before the other car stages because if he gets timed out you get the win and haven't had to reve your car at all. I do belive this is what happend to Line he forgot where he was at.

Carl are you saying when someone is timed out the blue bulb turns red I did not know that and am not sure I seen that in Lines run.

It takes me a while to get it. Are you saying the blue bulb is programed to turn red when someone is timed out or NHRA should program it that way.

While I agree as well, the simplest solution is to bag the whole four-wide thing in the first place :)

Here's someone who disagrees with the Mater majority

COMMENTARY: 4-WIDE NATS, A (QUASI) FAN'S PERSPECTIVE

So it's just another opinion! It isn't the future either if memory serves me right the drivers agreed to one race only they said anymore would not be welcome.

Bruton got his panties in a bunch and said he wouldn't invest anymore in the NHRA and was disappointed with all the negativity from drivers.

So what would be his options if they refuse to race four wide with the exception of that one race sell his tracks? Don't allow NHRA to use his tracks?
I don't think so he isn't that stupid. But that 4 wide is just a side show circus and there were plenty of seats available negating the claim that fans love it. Sorry but the majority doesn't like it and it still doesn't make for great TV which is a hump they are going to have to get over before this sport can get to the next level!

The sponsors have already voiced their opinions and for other reasons they don't like it! It's hard enough to get sponsors the last thing you want to do is ignore their feelings on the subject.

I personally don't think it should be a point’s race at the 4-wide event but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions!:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back