Force & Hagan vs. The Internet (1 Viewer)

Les

Nitro Member
Been a while since I've posted here…I made this video with some of the discussions from Nitromater in mind for competitionplusTV…I know this topic is the dead horse beaten... but I had the opportunity to put it in video form:

Les

I know Chevrolet has a Camaro TA/FC body, but didn't they also have a nitro F/C body aswell (Impala)?
Why couldn't Force use that?

Some very 'diplomatic' responses to the cheating/diving.......

Force: "Hagan, drag your hunk-a s**t up there...and I'll drag mine!"

Crackin me UP!!!

The whole Camaro deal is victim of bad timing. I can't understand that a 2012-15 body hasn't been built before. In an attempt to get somebody to switch.
Now this year it's not economically prudent to build a body due to next years redesigning .

As much as I like Hagan, he spews a lot of cliche's when he talks. Wish he wouldn't.
I'm also a Force fan, but I don't think there's a race fan alive who buys his argument about the 'dive' at the '09 US Nats. We saw what we saw. Just tell us it's business and we'll understand and get over it. Same deal with the '14 Finals. Hagan had a gift ride. This is all a by-product of team racing. I just wish these guys could be candid with the camera and tell us what they really think.

Right now Hagan has the bragging rights. To win last year's Pomona final and the championship, then come back in 2015 and win the Winternationals, .... that's good, ... real good. I've only seen Dixon do that before, from what I can remember. Never, ever count out Force though, or he'll kill you. He's doing some shuffling and rebuilding, but he'll be back, along with his team mates. Court's 3.99 was pretty stout.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back