Force and the Excursion (1 Viewer)

It's all about room, how would Coil look in a focus, with John sitting on his lap?

They look much more comfortable in the Excursion..

IMG_0572a.jpg

I am sorry if I over-reacted... it was the "required" part that set me off. As you may have noticed, I have some issues about things that I feel are an infringement on certain rights. While I am sure you didn't mean it that way, sometimes I feel that people are too willing to create rules that have other far-reaching consequences.

I don't promise not to react in the future, but I will promise to think a little longer about it before I do. Deal?

We've all been there, done that, and some of us still have the "T" shirt to prove it! :)

Ah, Come on Ginnna, if more people thought before they posted, some of the humor would leave the site!

Sorry,

I'm not paid to think, and there is a short between brain, mouth, and typing finger, yes finger as in 1 each, non-adjustable, with a mind of it's own.

makes for some interesting dinner conversations with myself...

d'kid
see avatar

Even though this is somewhat of a dumb thread here is the straight scoop.
The JFR support vehicles are replaced every two years and rack up about 45,000 miles per year. The new ones just arrived at the Yorba Linda shop and they are the long version of the Expedition.

Roo

The JFR support vehicles are replaced every two years and rack up about 45,000 miles per year. The new ones just arrived at the Yorba Linda shop and they are the long version of the Expedition.

Roo

Keith, thanks for straighten this out, i was having a hard time coming up with more dumb ideas of how they used them, the suvs. Thanks:rolleyes:

Sorry,

I'm not paid to think, and there is a short between brain, mouth, and typing finger, yes finger as in 1 each, non-adjustable, with a mind of it's own.

makes for some interesting dinner conversations with myself...

d'kid
see avatar

Paid or not, my mind is usually going... it takes warm sun or a good buzz to slow it down... or stop it... leads to thinking like insomnia, foot in mouth, forgetting to hush my mouth, bad puns and a whole host of social crimes. The fingers are merely dyslexic. ;):D

Paid or not, my mind is usually going... it takes warm sun or a good buzz to slow it down... or stop it... leads to thinking like insomnia, foot in mouth, forgetting to hush my mouth, bad puns and a whole host of social crimes. The fingers are merely dyslexic. ;):D

yeah,
but we still luvs ya GP...

was someone talkin' about SUV's on this tread????

d'kid

Roo

I wonder how the EL's with the (from what I hear) wimpy 5.4's are going to fare against the Powerstroke-equiped Excursion for hauling their stuff. :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back