First Sport Compact inducted into NHRA Museum (1 Viewer)

BigTuna

Nitro Member
The Bergenholtz Racing CRX is to be Inducted into the NHRA Museum November 13th 2009 3:00PM and everyone is welcome to attend.
---------------------
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Bergenholtz Racing CRX to be Inducted into NHRA Museum!

After years of endless innovation and dedication to Sport Compact Drag Racing, Bergenholtz Racing will be inducted into the NHRA Museum. Their very first flagship, the Bergenholtz Racing CRX, will be implemented into the museum for its accomplishments in drag racing. The Bergenholtz CRX is most noted for being the first fwd drag car to implement wheelie bars that would forever revolutionize front wheel drive drag racing. “It is a great honor for the NHRA to recognize Bergenholtz Racing and its accomplishments in Sport Compact Drag Racing. I thought capturing the back to back NHRA Championships was at the top of the list but being inducted into the museum is legendary. I know my grand children and my great grandchildren can go to NHRA museum and look at the amazing things their grandfathers did in drag racing.” Said Ron Bergenholtz Team Manager of Bergenholtz Racing.

The NHRA Museum will be showcasing the Bergenholtz Racing CRX in a diorama type of display. The diorama will showcase the Bergenholtz Brothers CRX in a garage scene that will complement the overall presentation. “The diorama took a fair amount of time to complete. We had just got done with Formula Drift Finals and started right away on preparing the CRX as well as acquire the necessary props for the display. The diorama came out amazing in the museum. I can’t wait for everyone to see it!” said Ed Bergenholtz pilot of the Bergenholtz Racing CRX.

The induction of Bergenholtz Racing into the NHRA Museum, and unveiling of the display will occur on November 13, 2009 at 3PM. All Bergenholtz Racing

attachment.php

attachment.php

For any of the sport compact guys this is huge, this chassis was the front runner in FWD technology and held and broke countless records in the early days of sport compact racing.

Congrats Team Bergenholtz!

I'm so glad that SC is getting some recognition. Ron and Ed have given alot to the sport and it's great to see it paying off!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back