First PBIR Pics (1 Viewer)

As always, GREAT stuff!

P.S. I feel like a crack addict this time of year, wanting to see all the new rides.... I need more! LOL :D

Last edited:
Very interesting to see the Al Anabi paint job.

........ya know, considering that they don't need to be a rolling billboard of sponsor advertising, that is a butt ugly paint job...................they need to hire Buzz Miller for a paint job :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Why is Wilkerson running a ford body . I guess its going to be mostly mopar and ford bodies this year with only a few chevs , though the Al Anabi funny car will probably be a toyota because of Alan Johnson making those .

What difference does it make? They're all Chrysler Hemis... even the Ford engines are (dictated to be) Chrysler Hemis.

I don't think there's a fan in the stands that thinks that's really a Ford Mustang...

Cookie cutter cars have taken all the technical interest out of T/F and Funny Car racing... but, it's been this way for a long, long time, now.

Sometimes I forget how old I am.... :(

What difference does it make? They're all Chrysler Hemis... even the Ford engines are (dictated to be) Chrysler Hemis.

:(

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! , Coming from me a diehard Hemi fan I want to say thank you for saying that and not using that whole stupid "They don't use factory part numbers" routine crap .

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! , Coming from me a diehard Hemi fan I want to say thank you for saying that and not using that whole stupid "They don't use factory part numbers" routine crap .

I don't think there's a fan in the stands that thinks that's really a Ford Mustang...

Cookie cutter cars have taken all the technical interest out of T/F and Funny Car racing... but, it's been this way for a long, long time, now.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Tim's running a Ford body, get over it.

Anyway, nice testing pics huh??

Last edited:

Yeah, they may all look the same, but one of the hardest things you could ever do is to race one of these cars. Plenty of sleepless nights.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back