Finally, OIL COUNTRY in Carolina (1 Viewer)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
I've said before that I became an NHL fan because I happen to leave it on one Saturday Night after Bull Riding (Versus). It happened to be the Oilers putting out the Red Wings in Round 1 of the Playoffs (2005) I jumped on the Oilers bandwagon I guess in no small part to the game and childhood hero JR Ewing from Dallas (an oiler himself, lol).

Since, I've dailed up the NHL Center Ice package on DirecTV and my knowledge of the NHL (though still not great) has increased.

I saw the Oilers lose a game in the Stanley Cup vs. Carolina in 2005.
Well they return to Raleigh, NC this Friday and I'll be there with my OIL COUNTRY shirt worn proudly.

You are a good man and cheer for a great team! lol.

Well they're not so great this year but slowly have been putting the peice's together. Enjoy the game, should be a blast!

And don't forget the NCAA's! 2 of the top teams in the country - Denver and Colorado College are on a collision course with destiny. This year's Frozen Four National Championship series will be held in Denver. I expect the Michigan Wolverines will be there as well. DU & CC could potentially play for the national title right here in thier back yard. I found out my group will be working the Frozen Four - should be WILD.

Just to pay the thread off here.
7-2 Oiler loss.

But never frown when you get to see your team play.

There should be a revolving NHL thread in the Lougne for all of hockey season.

The NHL All Star game was great on Sunday. If Chris Osgood would have showed up in the 1st period maybe the WEST could have one. Good job Osgood, 5 goals in 1 period.

Teemu is back. Should make the Ducks a better team but the Wings still ate the team to beat.;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back