Female funny car winner? (1 Viewer)

Ashley sure is getting the feel for her car, and it hauls it on most every pass. She'll take the first win, probably within the next few races.

Ashley has had a car good enough to win any of the races as far back as Dallas last year. If she can pick up .020 on the reaction time on a consistant basis, this car could be right up there when the season is over.

OK....people are gonna accuse me of voting with my hormones but oh well

i vote ashley.....better team, better resources.....and GUIDO!!....guido had that thing runnin on a string at the end of last year

Mel is learnin the ins and outs of funny car still, but i honestly think they will both be wally earners before the year is over
But Mike, didn't you see the Div 5 number proudly emblazoned on Melanie's car? That has to be worth something! (all kidding aside, I thought it was really neat that Melanie chose to go with a Div 5 number to reflect her and her father's racing roots) Hows the magic in the kingdom going?

But Mike, didn't you see the Div 5 number proudly emblazoned on Melanie's car? That has to be worth something! (all kidding aside, I thought it was really neat that Melanie chose to go with a Div 5 number to reflect her and her father's racing roots) Hows the magic in the kingdom going?

i didnt catch that Terry but i agree, that is cool

MK is goin very well....75 in February while the posse back in the Chi are suffering through sub zero temps and the heaviest snowfall winter in 20 years.....makes it even better!! :D:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back