'Fast Jack'... that name sure fits!!! (1 Viewer)

stanman

Nitro Member
That's my boy!!

Both E.T. and Speed records on your home track... guess teaching class in the tower will never seem the same when you look out the onto that racing surface.

Congrats to Todd and the crew on giving Jack the baddest hot rod in Funny Car!

Pretty impressive. It probably would have been a 4.65 if it had been in the groove, but that right lane gave the floppers fits all weekend.

Ya'll catch Bazemores dig?? He wonders why some people don't like him. :rolleyes:

What an incredible weekend Jack had. To set both the speed and ET record is awesome. I just wish he could have beat Force in the final to put the icing on the cake.

Pretty impressive. It probably would have been a 4.65 if it had been in the groove, but that right lane gave the floppers fits all weekend.

Ya'll catch Bazemores dig?? He wonders why some people don't like him. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing Paul! And be assured I'll be giving Jack a ration about that "sloppy" driving when I talk to him!

Yeah, Whit showed his true colors again! I guess he didn't see Ron's car do the exact same thing in the pair before Jack's!!

Great weekend for Jack indeed.

I want to say an extra special congrats to the Matco Team. Those guys have had more adversity thrown at them than anyohne this season and through it all they never had a defeatist attitude. They should be very proud of what they accomplished. Great way to end their season. :D

Another awesome performance! I hope he stays in F/C next year (although not likely)! He would be quite a contender once he has a little more seat time!

Just when everyone thinks you need to be Rich to get a Shot at Professional Drag racing! I remember meeting Jack in the Stands at Pomona '94, he and his crewguy was watching TF qualifying with us. Who would've thought I'd see that guy behind the wheel of a 330 MPH flopper 12 years later! Congrats on your Marriage First off, and setting the Natl. record 2nd!

Fast Jack at SIR Tucson

42QK0008.jpg

Hey Jack! GREAT Pass and a terriffic weekend (almost :D )...

Thanks for moving me up in PJ's Mater points race too!!

As to Bazemores "DIG" about Jack's driving

Bazemore shouldn't have said what he did. His attitrude is perhaps why he wasn't driving.
My impression was "man that guy can drive" He kept it off the wall and in his lane and still ran a record number.
Lets see Bazemore try that instead of trying to bring another driver down
to his level.
Don't get me wrong, I like Bazemore as a driver but sometimes his mouth gets in his way.

I don't remember his exact words, but I thought Whit also complimented Jack on his progress and wished him success. As far as saying Jack made a driving error, I don't know if he was right or wrong. Either way, Jack is certainly doing a great job learning the ropes in a fuel FC, and I'm glad to see his success.

Whit said Jack made a driving error.Which was true..Thats why i like whit he isnt afraid to say exactly what he is thinking....

Yeah, but come on.. There is no need to do that on TV. No matter what happnes, he always has to say something negative about somebody. Be happy for the team, and be done with it.

Plus, Kalitta hit the cones, Hight hit the cones, Mike Ashley hit everythig but the scoreboard, lot's of floppers were having problems all weekend. Thats just funny cars for ya...

Ok heres the deal Whit got screwed over..He took a pot shot at Jack and his driving abilities.Guess there even.Jack stole whits ride Won a race in it and set both ends of the national record. Jack could prolly give a rats ass about whits comments..lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back