F1 gains in USA (1 Viewer)

It was a good race. Max Verstappen looks to be the class of the field again this year.
Lewis Hamilton, once the dominant racer, is fighting just finish in the top 10 each race.
I would love to attend a race in person but those ticket prices are a bit too extreme.

celebrity's behavior in the limelight correlates to public's perception of them.
Is that their problem or the people that view as their job to determine their perception of them based on a 30 second interaction?

look no further than rite here on the mater. if a well known driver makes disparaging remarks or actions into or in front of camera, they face public scrutiny.
that's just the way it is........enders picture in front greg's trailer. c ferre tiff with torrence.......brundle openly admits his odd starting grid interviews have come to define him.

am also noticing that more than one article or video describes F1 as world's fastest sport, or motorsport........not exactly accurate, but how do you change that?
is nhra going to call liberty media and complain? would they listen if that happened?

anyone who follows F1 see what fernando alonso did in bahrain? 3rd place podium. came into race hoping that his new astin martin car could be 4th or 5th fastest;
soon discover they were contending for 3rd quickest only behind red bull and ferrari. i believe stroll hired a key guy away from another team; huge gains. good for them.

anyone who follows F1 see what fernando alonso did in bahrain? 3rd place podium. came into race hoping that his new astin martin car could be 4th or 5th fastest;
soon discover they were contending for 3rd quickest only behind red bull and ferrari. i believe stroll hired a key guy away from another team; huge gains. good for them.
If you look at the designs closely, Aston Martin's car this year is basically a carbon copy of the Red Bull from last year. The really kicker to me is that Aston Martin is running a Mercedes engine and has outpaced them by A LOT in testing and the first race of the year, which shows just how badly Mercedes has missed on their design since the rules overhaul that took place last year.

If you look at the designs closely, Aston Martin's car this year is basically a carbon copy of the Red Bull from last year. The really kicker to me is that Aston Martin is running a Mercedes engine and has outpaced them by A LOT in testing and the first race of the year, which shows just how badly Mercedes has missed on their design since the rules overhaul that took place last year.
points well said mike; agree on all

Toto Wolff, Mercedes team boss, said after the Bahrain race that they need to move away from their car's current design.
Also after the race, George Russell, Mercedes team driver said Red Bull already has this year's title sewn up and should win every race. Mind you, the Bahrain race was the first of the year.
I'd like to see the Aston Martin team do well. But, the Red Bull team sure proved that winning the championship last year wasn't going to be the last.

red bull is in the driver's seat for sure. i hope checo gets a few wins this year. i'm not particularly a fan of verstappen.
it's too bad seb didn't have the same chance alonso is having with this '23 aston.
my favorite driver duo of recent years was seb and kimi

I'm a huge F1 fan and in my opinion the F1 app is the best racing app out there. It's free and I'm amazed about how much info you can get there that's not available elsewhere. I wish NHRA would take some of the Gainesville money and build an app like F1 has.

alonso penalized for starting incorrectly, then penalized again for team member touching car during penalty, takes 3rd place from him, then team shows precedent to F1 that overturns
the decision and 3rd place is granted again.........good lord, almost as stupid as the salinas docked 20 pts. thread over in nhra section.

anyone keeping up with late nite vegas F1? watched P3 last nite, barely made it before falling asleep. recorded 2am Q. watched abbreviated version
on youtube. will try to catch race tonite. vegas is cool, but the camera angles are mostly street level, leaving very little aerial footage
showing various areas of the track, much less the sphere, which is 100% F1 content this weekend anyways. i hope they can somehow capture the bleachers
during the race so you can get a sense of how many folks are there. seems like an endless parade of world elite having private parties in private areas.
would be nice to see an upset tonite, or in other words, anyone other than max winning. the guy is unbelievably dominate this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back