Eye Candy!!! (1 Viewer)

She was at Houston's ADRL race this year. Very beautiful. She's MrS ADRL or something. Very nice.

Keep clicking on the next photo - there's enough photos of her to classify the photographer as a stalker.
It's also funny to see that after the photos of her the next pictures are of a little kid with a big smile - was he looking at the same photos?

Keep clicking on the next photo - there's enough photos of her to classify the photographer as a stalker.

You, sir, are a killjoy. Maybe he was just enamored by her? Oh, and if he was really bothering her I'm sure she would have told him so.

Not bad at all...

But... notice my new Avatar (Thanks Dave)... now if I was looking over my right shoulder, there were The Skoal Girls all weekend... That trashcan was the place to lean all weekend.... "Drag Race? We don't need no stinkin' Drag Race":D

Ah remembering the days of old when eye candy on the mater was a celebrated event despite chides from the fairer sex.
Shes beautiful alright and I'm glad it's not against the law to look! LOL

I hope the following is acceptible.. I thought it was humorus an wish it was real.
eyeful.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back