Eye Candy!!! (1 Viewer)

I was afraid to open the link fearing some cruel joke, I should have known that Joe wouldn't steer us wrong. :)

oh and for us booty guys make sure to check pic 7

Hey now! This is a beautiful picture to look at first thing in the morning.

The ONLY races I've been to that draw those kind of Hotties on a regular basis are the Dragboat races! Your rubbernecking so much you need to go to the chiropractor!:eek:

Joe/BN,

That was a sweet looking German girl? Where can I find one? She looks a little like Tiger Woods wife (and twin sister). She appears to enjoy being noticed! :D

Trust me when I tell you this, if there is a hot chick on the property, Roger Richards & his camera will find her!!!

Joe/BN,

That was a sweet looking German girl? Where can I find one? She looks a little like Tiger Woods wife (and twin sister). She appears to enjoy being noticed! :D

You want German Women, move to Kansas! I went to school in Hayes, Ks for one year, the town's 90% german and the gals we're SMOKIN Hot!

Trust me when I tell you this, if there is a hot chick on the property, Roger Richards & his camera will find her!!!

I don't care what angle you shoot a car at, in the end, it's still a car. Boring!

Rogers camera's all come equipped with a heat seeking, teleflesho lens on it!
He doesn't use a wide angle anymore.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back