espn classic nhra marathon!! (1 Viewer)

Rick Rzepka

Nitro Member
Espn Classic Nhra Marathon..whoooo

check out espn classic today..nhra us nats marathon. perfect timing with lousy weather here. thank u espn

Last edited:
80 degrees and the sun is shining here.

Sorry, had to rub it in.

I will watch the US Nationals re-runs tonight on Tivo, after the sun goes down.

im watching indy from 04 now- parker johnstone, bill stephens and marty ried, what a treat!!!!!!!!!! after hearing them i think paul page is even worse than i thought.

I like how the guy, who was the host of the marathon, gave us that wonderful story about how "Michael Schumacher was still the headliner at the 2005 Mac Tools US Nationals". Oh well, I had a blast watching the coverage anyways; I'll edit him out when I transfer it to DVD.

Comcast is my cable provider, they evidently decided not to carry ESPN Classic as part of there expanded basic package any longer.
Yeah, you guessed it, I make up a 55 gal. drum of popcorn getting prepped for the "MARATHON" and the channel will not come in. 24 hours later and my blood pressure is still elevated!!
I'M told the good news is I get 2 more spanish speaking stations!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Paul, is this something new with Comcast and Classic??
Because here in Ca. I have Comcast and get Classic...
What did ya do with all that corn?? :eek:
Have some ice cream bro... :D

I like how the guy, who was the host of the marathon, gave us that wonderful story about how "Michael Schumacher was still the headliner at the 2005 Mac Tools US Nationals". Oh well, I had a blast watching the coverage anyways; I'll edit him out when I transfer it to DVD.

Thought I was hearing things......Had to check this thread to see if anyone else caught this. Maybe this guy could take over when Paul quits:D :D :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back