Espn 360 (1 Viewer)

mole

Nitro Member
hi gang !!

hope you are all doing well ! , i'am absolutly bummed..........no espn 360 replays this season . i wrote to espn and they said was only a 2 year agreement , but will look at renewing with nhra , was great background music at the office !!
HEY NHRA !.........WTF !!!

no kidding...I emailed ESPN and NHRA and so far nothing. Now it's audiocast only for me. The nice thing about 360 is you could watch it anytime. I hope they bring it back.

It seemed like it lost power from the start. During the first year, it could be viewed live. During the countdown, it was cool! Then, it went to a recorded show. That was OK if you wanted to view it at a later time. Now, not even listed.................:(

It seemed like it lost power from the start. During the first year, it could be viewed live. During the countdown, it was cool! Then, it went to a recorded show. That was OK if you wanted to view it at a later time. Now, not even listed.................:(

I like it when it's a live thing and when they show EVERYTHING and when it's not in recording mode for the Telecast it's random track cams, not if it's going to be simulcasted with the broadcast.

Unless they go back to that, Don't come back.

I like it when it's a live thing and when they show EVERYTHING and when it's not in recording mode for the Telecast it's random track cams, not if it's going to be simulcasted with the broadcast.

Unless they go back to that, Don't come back.

I agree - that was better than Audiocast (on race day anyway) 'tho I thoght they needed to pick up the tower for audio.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back