Erica Enders (1 Viewer)

Disclaimer: I'm not hating on EE, have always been a fan.

BUT.... how long do you think this team is going to take getting put away in the 1st round? I don't think it's her driving, as she almost always has great lights and can get the car down the track very efficiently. Makes me wonder how long it will be before they throw in the towel and switch back to a Camaro?

I read on another message board that the present HEMI heads to not play as nice with the EFI as the Chevy engines and that could be part of the problem. Wondering if Mopar is doing something, if true?

You would only have a point if their Camaros were winning while their Dodges were not. Since no one is winning besides the KB team, there is no reason to throw in the towel on the Mopar program yet. Everyone has work to do to run that KB team down. Besides, as has already been said, I am sure there are sponsorship/marketing considerations to her being in a Mopar. Walking across the pit and jumping in a Camaro is not likely a realistic scenario. Besides, none of those folks at Elite strike me as quitters. Everyone should tip their cap to the KB team and keep working and using the rest of the regular season as a test bed ... You never know what will happen when the Countdown rolls around and it is still quite a ways off.

I seem to remember when Wayne County Dodges were dominate. Now I'm not saying KB/Summit are cheating but, when one team is SO dominate it makes you wonder. And after the butt kicking they got last year it wouldn't surprise me. But then again, How would you like to be Erica Enders-Stevens Money talked with her and now that money can barely walk. I think she should be on Suicide watch

I seem to remember when Wayne County Dodges were dominate. Now I'm not saying KB/Summit are cheating but, when one team is SO dominate it makes you wonder. And after the butt kicking they got last year it wouldn't surprise me. But then again, How would you like to be Erica Enders-Stevens Money talked with her and now that money can barely walk. I think she should be on Suicide watch
I disagree...I think Erica will be just fine.

See my first post. I have a trusted source. :)

Disclaimer: I'm not hating on EE, have always been a fan.

BUT.... how long do you think this team is going to take getting put away in the 1st round? I don't think it's her driving, as she almost always has great lights and can get the car down the track very efficiently. Makes me wonder how long it will be before they throw in the towel and switch back to a Camaro?

I read on another message board that the present HEMI heads to not play as nice with the EFI as the Chevy engines and that could be part of the problem. Wondering if Mopar is doing something, if true?

Until they can figure this new Combo out, not much she can do about it!

I do not think it is just a horsepower deal . The Summit cars go A-B every damn run. No clicking off, no tire shake...just clean, straight, almost boring runs. I am a huge EE fan, and have faith that the Elite guys will get it figured out. Just hope it is not too late for this season.

Thats a smart team ,they will figure it out soon. It still has be difficult to run 2 Chevys and 2 Mopars out of the same shop. Didn't they have a problem before Pomona getting parts (Mopar Blocks,Heads,) ? I thought I read that somewhere.

Bottom line: 2 cars leading the pack in Pro Stock ain't all that bad for a heated rivalry to brew. Reality: Bad for business when those 2 cars are teammates and get along just fine. Of course, it's up to the rest of the field to catch them. I hope they get closer.
Only 2 cars are winning, but all 3 are at the top of the qualifying list in some order every race also. If Butner continues to step up his driving, it will become a 3 car winning rotation. Butner has the horse, just needs some RT improvements as that's where he is getting beat. Many races he has had the best of the KB cars but couldn't close the deal.

I don't see any other PS team making up a consistent .03 or .04 in performance any time soon. Yes Shane Gray, McGaha, and Skillman usually get close in qualifying with one really good run. But the consistency is far off.

I think we need to allow team KB to relish in their superior preparation, and assume the remainder of the class is doing their homework on the battle field in 2016. Hoping 2017 will restore the competitiveness PS has provided over the years.

Makes me wonder how long it's going to take for the NHRA to tell them to lose the cover? I personally think it's cool looking.

This could be a instance where the count down will work in the favor of erica and the others. All these wins for kb won't mean squat if elite and roy johnson figure it out soon. And you gotta think they will

Oh, the rest of them will figure it out. A couple of races ago, I remember hearing either Greg or Jason say they know this dominance is not going to last forever, so they're enjoying while it lasts.

and when 'the rest of them figure it out', team summit will have found their next advantage. plan on watching their dominance all year long; before and after indy. :cool:

the conspiracy - KB does better than everybody after NHRA changes P/S rules

the solution- wheelie bars for everyone but the KB cars :p

I can see why manifolds would be a big factor because the rpm limit shifts you from chasing revs to chasing bmep.

Allen Johnson just aligned his team with Wilson Manifolds...he was running just as fast as the Summit cars during eliminations.

I'd assumed - maybe wrongly - that at this level of racing, the intake manifold would be a make-to-print deal, with the engine team developing the geometry 100% in-house.

But it doesn't sound like it from comments posted above about Hogan and Wilson?

I'd assumed - maybe wrongly - that at this level of racing, the intake manifold would be a make-to-print deal, with the engine team developing the geometry 100% in-house.

But it doesn't sound like it from comments posted above about Hogan and Wilson?

I had always assumed the same thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back