Erica does a F/C imitation in the Final (1 Viewer)

and also, was she concerned about what might have been deposited onto the racetrack? unless PS was the last run of the day?

and also, was she concerned about what might have been deposited onto the racetrack? unless PS was the last run of the day?
I didn't see an explanation on either broadcast (NHRATV or Fox), so give it some time and I'm sure Elite will let out what it was. After looking at the video again, she was ahead of Aaron (lifted due to shake), so her foot was planted to the floor regardless. Thankfully she's ok

Pat Minick would have been proud!
Enders (not a fan, never have been, never will be) on her best day will never be has cool as Mr. Pat Minick
and the "Chi-Town Hustler". End of Story!

1655762860076.png

1655762876225.png

1655762893737.png

1655763080058.png

Mr. Minick with Mr. Coil
1655763401225.png

1655763423145.png
\
1655765540871.png

1655765613086.png

AA/FC Pat Minick in the seat. Burnout in downtown Chi-Town

Remember People. It's healthy to Agree to Disagree

Last edited:
Enders (not a fan, never have been, never will be) on her best day will never be has cool as Mr. Pat Minick

View attachment 10749
View attachment 10750
View attachment 10751
View attachment 10752
Mr. Minick with Mr. Coil
View attachment 10753
View attachment 10754\

To be fair, it's apples and oranges. One's a PS driver, the other a fuel FC shoe. More importantly, she was driving through a fogbank created by a mechanical issue. Pat created fogbanks during burnouts.

To be fair, it's apples and oranges. One's a PS driver, the other a fuel FC shoe. More importantly, she was driving through a fogbank created by a mechanical issue. Pat created fogbanks during burnouts.
That's cool. You're right, I went the other way. Once again I'm guilty of living in the 60s,70s.
I need help. I can't get that 60s and 70s drag racing needle out of my arm.

Update 6/21/22 My girl friend Kathy told me she could help me with my addiction to 60s and 70s drag racing.
Told me, put this in my syringe N2H4 (Hydrazine) might have used a little to much. Now I'm more addicted
than ever before to 60s and 70s drag racing!

1655819173003.png

AA/FD Forever...Oh my the sweet smell of ammonia in the morning

1655822671457.png

Last edited:
usually enders car is mic'd up. unusual that it wasn't? or was there enough complaints about it that it has been discontinued?

It broke a wrist pin, but was still running and she didn't see Aaron so she kept her foot in it. Until she couldn't see.... LoL

And it left nothing on the track, they fired up the Funny Cars without delay.

Alan
I figured it was a piston. Been there done that myself.

View attachment 10749
View attachment 10750
View attachment 10751
View attachment 10752
Mr. Minick with Mr. Coil
View attachment 10753
View attachment 10754\
View attachment 10755

View attachment 10756

You took my comment completely out of context. There was no comparison whatso ever between the two drivers

Remember when…..Reher - Morrison’s Bruce Allen broke his motor and it dieseled at the turn off and it wouldn’t shut off?
Pepperidge Farm remembers….. so does Jim Yates

You took my comment completely out of context. There was no comparison whatso ever between the two drivers
Oh crap, two guilty verdict's in 24 hours. Send lawyers, guns and money, dad, get me out of this, ha
Another thing, I'm guilty of (And Proud of It) I saw the "Chi-Town Hustler" with Pat Minick in the seat!
And a big thank you to the late Warren Zevon, for a great album (January, 1978) song's and lyrics.

Last edited:
Just a guess but I'm thinking she was more concerned about deposits from pieces of a 1500hp race car slamming into another 1500hp race car - or one of the walls - as they were traveling roughly 150mph under power when the world in front of her disappeared into a cloud of oil-filled smoke, completely blinding her.

Not the first time she's saved an out of control race car - and herself - due to mechanical failure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back