Eric Medlen (1 Viewer)

No, Castrol moved to Ashley's team and dropped Medlen and AAA picked up the sponsorship on Medlen's team from what I understand but nothing's been released about it that I have seen anywhere.

No, Castrol moved to Ashley's team and dropped Medlen and AAA picked up the sponsorship on Medlen's team from what I understand but nothing's been released about it that I have seen anywhere.

So stupid question...are they also sponsoring Hight still??

T-Bone :D

From my understanding John/Ash drive for Castrol and Eric/Robert both drive for AAA now. But like I said, I havent seen anything released about it that just what someone told me last week.

Terry -
Yes they are .. Hight's car is Blue on top - white on sides .. flip-flop the scheme on Eric's car ... Just like John and Ashley, flip-flop colors ..

Last edited:
I've said it before on here: Eric Medlin has as good a chance this year to do some serious damage in the quest for a championship. I know, there are no "forgotton" members on the Force teams, but this year Eric should be the one with the least pressure and attention by the media and the fans. I hope he'll step up. He has a Championship winning crew chief, and they can fly under the radar. So Eic, it's now man! WIN!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back