Eric Lane to Cruz Pedregon/Snap On team (1 Viewer)

To many fans look at nitro teams and assume with Snap-On, Peak Oil, etc...etc, on the side of the car is a equal sum to the other competing teams. It's just not true.
There is usually the common Cruz interview. The car runs good: "I did a great job and got it done." The car runs bad: "We just didn't get it done." What happened to win and LOSE as a team?
You folks kill me with your narratives. I went back and looked at two of Cruz's round winning interviews from this season and it was "we...we...we and we". Also, I know for a fact there have been some championship drivers that can't remember their crew guy's names. Of course you would never know that because know one would tell you.

hop is one guy i'd really like to see succeed. great education at JFR, then with capps. i really thought he'd do at least 2 years with tasca.
best of luck with cruz. probably a dodge body or two away from walking over to the next camp. prove me wrong. i'd like that.

I hope he does well. Several years ago, Cruzer’s car was feared because although he lacked some consistency, he would lay down several fastest times. Can’t seem to catch that now. Was that in the early laid back header era or can anyone guess why he at times had such a quick car several years ago? Too much big money from top teams these days? A secret tuning tip? Aggressive?

I hope he does well. Several years ago, Cruzer’s car was feared because although he lacked some consistency, he would lay down several fastest times. Can’t seem to catch that now. Was that in the early laid back header era or can anyone guess why he at times had such a quick car several years ago? Too much big money from top teams these days? A secret tuning tip? Aggressive?
I do believe Cruz was running laid back headers when he had those impressive runs well before Beckman’s car started blowing everyone away.

cruzer definitely used to be a good wildcard pic if you needed to catch-up in PTW.....lately not so much. no major changes in nitro classes for quite a while now.
hopefully cruz, wilk, tasca, campbell, and other single car teams can start throwing down some good numbers in '20

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back