episode 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Angie

Nitro Member
First of all...I want to say what a great episode!!! Kudos to all that were involved....That was AWESOME!!!
Also, it is surreal typing in '9/11'....We must all remember those who were lost and their families....
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY!!!

i agree, god bless our country and all the heroes and families that lost loved ones on 9/11/01. tonights episode was another great one! ron capps is 1 real genuine nice guy, and family man. i like seeing that side of capps and force. just goes to show us that racing is just thier job. family does come first. if capps does go on to win the championship, even though im a force fan, ill be very very happy for him, and ace! was funny when he said- hes stealing my fans, as john walked away and the fans followed him.:)

Great show! I wonder how many will buy that 'villain' image they were trying to portray....shame on you Brent! ;) Too funny. :D

I loved the remark from Ashley when John was talking about putting his wore out old body in a casket and Ashley said...."You will still be talking"....just too funny...

Great Eppe racin wasn't bad either! Glad I was gone when my Daughters went to prom night complete with the limo and the Motel.
Today I still have not asked though I did hear something about being kicked out of the hotel because of noise on the oldest one.
Don't ask don't tell , a good policy if you want to maintain a working relationship with Texas girls.
I think their mothers teach them browbeat 101 at an early age!

Now, is it me or does Ron look like Nick on CSI? I liked the part where Ron wanted to talk to John about kids.... Great Ep. :)

Yep another good episode. I often wondered if the show appealed to those not familar with drag racing. But this weekend we had a get together at friends to watch the LSU/Arizona game(by the way Geaux Tigers :D ). My friend started talking about the Driving Force show and how much he enjoyed it. Now my friend doesn't have a clue about drag racing(any kind of racing for that matter). He thinks a drag race is two "he-she's" running down Bourbon Street trying to proposition a tourist! ;) But he said he really gets a kick out of the interaction between John and his daughters. I think the show is succeeding in bringing drag racing out to the non fan. It can only pay dividends in the long run!

Hmm... actually I thought last night's episode was a bit weak (and I'm a Capps fan too). The more I watch the show the more I realize that I like the non-racing stories more than the racing storylines. Nothing really wrong with focusing on the Force/Capps battle, but I've been following it all year and it was nothing new to me. I also thought Ron asking John for advice re his daughter & Dominic was a set-up. Funniest moment for me was John getting Brittany and Courtney mixed up...

Hmm... actually I thought last night's episode was a bit weak (and I'm a Capps fan too). The more I watch the show the more I realize that I like the non-racing stories more than the racing storylines. Nothing really wrong with focusing on the Force/Capps battle, but I've been following it all year and it was nothing new to me. I also thought Ron asking John for advice re his daughter & Dominic was a set-up. Funniest moment for me was John getting Brittany and Courtney mixed up...

I thought that was a set up too. John said he wasn't there when his kids were growing up, why ask John? Ask his wife!

I don't know whether it was staged or not, but I do know that Ron and John truly are good, even great friends. That alone would make a conversation about their kids normal. :)

I think the bit about Brittney's paper might have been played up a bit too. They made it seem like it was due the day after the race, when the day after the race was Memorial Day. Most schools are off for Memorial Day. I am a Capps fan, and agree with Doug, the points battle was nothing new for me.

I loved the whole how Taylor was putting on fake tattoos......a little girl after my own heart....:D

I was just going to say since Last night's were re-runs, when are they airing a new episode! I missed 9-11's, bummer:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back