Entry List for NHRR this weekend? (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
I have looked online, and I do not see anything that lists categories racing at the NHRR in Bowling Green this weekend. They are advertising Gassers and Jet Cars and a Top Fuel Cacklefest ... but Funny Cars are conspicuously absent from all advertising for this event on NHRA's Heritage Site and Beech Bend's site. No nitro racing at the NHRR???

The show is a booked in exhibition this year. Last I heard it was Texas Jungle, Troy Ray, Rapid, and a fourth that escapes me. The TF field keeps fluctuating, might only be 4 cars. It's a busy weekend for NFCs with the open show at the Heritage Series race in Sacramento and the 8 car show at the Funny Cars Under the Stars event in Epping. There will be a full slate of Fuel Altereds in BG too though. Nanook, Rat Trap, Pure Hell, Winged Express, Bradford's Fiat and Nasty Benjamin I believe.

Last edited:
The show is a booked in exhibition this year. Last I heard it was Texas Jungle, Troy Ray, Rapid, and a fourth that escapes me. The TF field keeps fluctuating, might only be 4 cars. It's a busy weekend for NFCs with the open show at the Heritage Series race in Sacramento and the 8 car show at the Funny Cars Under the Stars event in Epping. There will be a full slate of Fuel Altereds in BG too though. Nanook, Rat Trap, Pure Hell, Winged Express, Bradford's Fiat and Nasty Benjamin I believe.

You might have talked me into it MM!!! I will be at Bristol on Friday ... thinking about easing over to Bowling Green on Saturday before flying back to Vegas on Sunday. Otherwise I will just stay in Bristol ... decisions ... decisions ...

Turns out it is 6+ hours from Bristol to Bowling Green ... so I stayed in Bristol. Still had a ton of fun, and I heard they got rain today in Bowling Green.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back