Enders sitting out Bristol (1 Viewer)

I never understood that move of leaving Cagnazzi camp!
Seems like somebody got a big head and thought they could do it all and forgot winning it what makes sponsors interested.
I really hope they right that ship! I think the class is better with her in it but she just learned a very valuable lesson looks only get you so far and being a certain gender don't mean poop if you can't win and she was on a perfectly competative team and threw it all away hell she even snubbed Don Schumacher another bright move!
She has burned more that one bridge I wonder what her next move will be?

She left Cagnazzi due to Slammers wanting control of the revenues of merchandise etc. Basically Erica had her merchandise trailer and Slammers wanted the money from it. Considering the company is near BK not surprising. I think the Schumacher deal was planned from the start I think don wanted out of the day to day of pro stock and the Enders wanted a team. While you hate to miss a race if you don't have the equipment to qualify is it really the best business decision to spend the money???

She left Cagnazzi due to Slammers wanting control of the revenues of merchandise etc. Basically Erica had her merchandise trailer and Slammers wanted the money from it. Considering the company is near BK not surprising. I think the Schumacher deal was planned from the start I think don wanted out of the day to day of pro stock and the Enders wanted a team. While you hate to miss a race if you don't have the equipment to qualify is it really the best business decision to spend the money???

That makes sense but Victor went out and got Jeg to drive so it didn't seem to bother him or Jeg that much!
Victor was always behind her she should have stuck it out! If she had that might have been her instead of Jeg today.
I hope they land something soon she seems like a real nice kid who deserves a break I wish the entire team luck!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back