Enders sitting out Bristol (2 Viewers)

Geiger Counter: July*2007

The first casualty of a six-week run?? Hopefully the only one. Unfortunate for the Enders camp.

If you'll recall, Roger Brogdon was doing the majority of the testing for both teams back when both were competitive. On the surface this looks more like the result of a lack of R & D. What a shame...they had a top half car earlier in the season and now have to fight for #16. I hope they rebound from this, but as competitive as this class is, I don't think Superman could catch back up with one weekend off.

bummer for the enders team! after crushing , humiliating, and beating greg anderson ( yeah right) lol. hopefully they will be back soon going rounds!

My suggestion for the Enders pro stock program

step 1. Sell all of your the Mopar stuff
step 2. get Jerry Haas to build you a Cobalt
step 3. give Victor Cagnazzi a call and patch up all differences you had with him
step 4. put one of victor's motors in said cobalt

follow these easy steps and Erica will be running neck and neck with Jeggie and Connolly in no time and the next time she races Anderson their will no need to double bulb him as she can just wait for him to stage and simply outrun him !

step 3. give Victor Cagnazzi a call and patch up all differences you had with him

follow these easy steps and Erica will be running neck and neck with Jeggie and Connolly in no time and the next time she races Anderson their will no need to double bulb him as she can just wait for him to stage and simply outrun him !

that pretty much sums it up. I think Nickens could get competitive with GM stuff, there's just more knowledge/info out there

how about the lovely erica in a brand new shiny GTO with ken black power. cagnazzis already have thier 3rd car in the fold, now kb needs a blocker :)

That sux she wont be there,!st race of the year that i go and no EE. Hope they come back really strong!

Shezzz there goes my hopes for a sweep in the Vbookie points :( I just knew she was gonna win this weekend... Now I have no idea who to pick in PS

How about the people that bought stock certificates and were looking forward to the hospitality??

How about the people that bought stock certificates and were looking forward to the hospitality??

Ouch...

Tough times for sure. I sure like the idea of her in a Dodge, but there are only two guys who know how to build competitive HEMI's and their names aren't 'Nickens'. If David had more customers and more run data he could possibly get there, but once an engine builder has fallen behind I can't imagine them ever catching up. In theory you'd have to be better than all the best engine builders to recover from a lack of ponies. I just can't imagine that happening...

She's good friends with Richie...maybe he can lend her one of the Johnson HEMI's...those are some baaaad bullets.

I don't believe Roy Johnson is interested in leasing his motors, that would leave Larry Morgan Racing as the only alternative at this point. And Larry's motors are competitive.

Tough times for sure. I sure like the idea of her in a Dodge, but there are only two guys who know how to build competitive HEMI's and their names aren't 'Nickens'. If David had more customers and more run data he could possibly get there, but once an engine builder has fallen behind I can't imagine them ever catching up. In theory you'd have to be better than all the best engine builders to recover from a lack of ponies. I just can't imagine that happening...

She's good friends with Richie...maybe he can lend her one of the Johnson HEMI's...those are some baaaad bullets.

C'mon Johnny have a little more faith! ;) :D

I can't disagree that Nickens is behind the 8-ball compared to the power of AJ & LMR but the article said Erica's good engine was hurt and the it seems the back-up needs freshening. Things might not be as dismal in the power department as you might think. At E-town Erica mph the SAME as Morgan did.

It seems to be more of a total package in car/engine/driving right now. So many things besides power to look at but of course power always helps. Looking at Richie and AJ's cars, they are bad, but they mph upper middle not at the top, they've got the whole package working.

Nickens is pretty talented and I think they will be back in the game. Didn't he help develop the current hemi in the first place? Rodger Brogdon doesn't do anything second rate so that tells me something about what he feels David has to offer. And I do agree that losing Rodger had to hurt the Ender's camp from a total resources standpoint. Time will tell I guess. I just hope the team can stick it out because it can pay off. I remember when AJ was using a Steve Schmidt wedge and 2 years ago did anybody truly think Cagnazzi's team showed promise? BTW, when Nickens first jumped into P/S, he used a chassis by a guy named Todd Bevis and a lot of people laughed...I wonder where that Bevis guy went? ;)

It's pretty much the same old Pro Story story...He with the biggest $$$ wins....Simply put EE needs more $$$

follow these easy steps and Erica will be running neck and neck with Jeggie and Connolly in no time ........

I think those bridges have already been burnt unfortunately. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back