Elite (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
So EE,jeg,stanfield,loughlin back fulltime next year with 2 part timers, my guess Brodgon will be 1 of the part timers? Other pt is from OK. Sounds like full fields next year?? Not sure on Delco yet?

The Oklahoma racer could be Allen Firestone. He has been running with Elite on his T/S entry for the past couple of years. He has had Enders guiding him into the beams most of the time so I’m guessing he might work for Elite.

The Oklahoma racer could be Allen Firestone. He has been running with Elite on his T/S entry for the past couple of years. He has had Enders guiding him into the beams most of the time so I’m guessing he might work for Elite.
Or it could be Freeman himself??

I also don’t think Brogdon will be back with Elite. I thought there was a parting of ways prior to the Western swing. The car Stanfield has been driving was the Brogdon car. Could be wrong though. Quite a few fast doorslammer racers from Texas that could give pro stock a try. Maybe Clark Smiley? Just throwing out a name. No inside knowledge what so ever.

I also don’t think Brogdon will be back with Elite. I thought there was a parting of ways prior to the Western swing. The car Stanfield has been driving was the Brogdon car. Could be wrong though. Quite a few fast doorslammer racers from Texas that could give pro stock a try. Maybe Clark Smiley? Just throwing out a name. No inside knowledge what so ever.
If so brogdon has burned some bridges with other team as well

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back